Vick First Defence Spray – 15ml
When used at the first signs of a cold, First Defence spray acts at the back of the nose directly where the cold virus takes hold and starts to develop.
Vicks First Defence Nasal Spray is designed to stop a cold in its tracks, clinically proven to stop a cold when 1st signs are felt. A micro-gel nasal spray that helps fight the cold germs before they can take hold. Unlike many medicines that only relieve symptoms, Vicks First Defence targets the back of the nose where the virus starts to develop. This spray helps your body naturally remove the cold virus before it develops into a full common cold.
Benefits & Features
- Nasal spray that helps fight the cold germs before they can take hold.
- Helps your body naturally remove the cold virus before it develops into a full common cold.
- Relieves Symptoms
- Targets the back of the nose where the virus starts to develop
How to Apply
- Adults and children (12 years & older):
- Apply 2-3 sprays per nostril up to 4 times a day.
- Allow 4 hours between applications, no more than 4 applications in 24 hours.
- For best results continue to use for 2 days after symptoms subside.
- Use only as directed
- Without tilting your head, insert the nozzle into your nostril, aiming the nozzle outwards in the direction of your ear.
- Then fully depress the pump 2 or 3 times with firm even strokes and avoid inhaling deeply.
- Repeat for the other nostril.
- Aqua, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Succinic Acid, Disodium Succinate, PCA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Zinc EDTA, Zinc Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Aroma: (Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptol), Sodium Saccharin)
Please see Patient Information Leaflet contained in pack for further information