Nurofen For Children Orange With Dosing Syringe 150ml
Nurofen for Children is a specially formulated sugar free and colour free orange flavoured oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months.
Nurofen children is designed to relieve pain and reduce fever.
Nurofen for Children is a specially formulated oral suspension for babies and children from 3 months designed to relieve pain and reduce fever.
Fast, effective and long lasting relief:
Soothes away pain from:
- Sore Throats
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Minor aches
- Minor sprains
Benefits & Features
- Colour free
- Sugar free
- Orange flavour
- Measuring spoon
Dosage: Do not give more frequently than listed below
|3-6 months (weighing over 5kg)||One 2.5ml spoonful||3 times in 24 hours|
|6-12 months||One 2.5ml spoonful||3 times in 24 hours|
|1-3 years||One 5ml spoonful||3 times in 24 hours|
|4-6 years||Three 2.5ml spoonful’s||3 times in 24 hours|
|7-9 years||Two 5ml spoonful’s||3 times in 24 hours|
|10-12 years||Three 5ml spoonful’s||3 times in 24 hours|
If your child’s symptoms persist for more than 3 days or your child experiences any other symptoms unrelated to the original condition, discontinue treatment immediately and consult your doctor.
- Read the Carton and leaflet carefully before use
- Only give this product to a baby under 3 months old if your doctor tells you to.
- Shake the bottle well before measuring the dose.
- Using the syringe inside to measure the dose accurately (see leaflet for details).
- Push the syringe firmly into the neck of the bottle.
- Turn the bottle upside down and gently pull the plunger down drawing the liquid into the syringe.
- After use wash and rinse the syringe parts in warm water
- Each 5ml contains 100mg ibuprofen.
- Also contains: Purified Water, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Saccharin, Orange Flavour, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 80, Domiphen Bromide, Maltitol Syrup
Do not give to babies or children who:
- Are under 3 months old or weigh less than 5kg
- Have or have had stomach ulcers or other serious stomach disorders
- Suffer a worsening of asthma due to aspirin or other similar medicines
- Are sensitive to any ingredients
Consult your doctor before use if:
- Suffers from asthma
- Is allergic to aspirin
- Is receiving any other pain relievers
- Is receiving any other regular treatment
Adults considering taking this product should also be aware of these factors.
Pregnant women and elderly should obtain medical advice before use.
- Do not exceed the stated does
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.