Nurofen 200mg Tablets (48)
Nurofen 200mg Coated Tablets work where they’re needed – at the site of pain. They quickly relieve pain, reduce inflammation and lower temperature.
Fast, effective relief from:
- Dental Pain
- Period Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Cold and Flu Symptoms
For oral use only.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- Each sugar coated tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200mg and sucrose. See leaflet for further information.
- Tablet Core: Croscaramellose Sodium, Sodium laurilsulfate, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Colloidal anhydrous silica
- Tablet Coat: Carmellose Sodium,Talc, Acacia spray dried, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Macrogol 6000
- Printing ink: Black Printing Ink (iron oxide black (E172), propylene glycol (E1520), shellac)
- Adults and children 12 years and older. Swallow 2 tablets (400mg) with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets (200mg or 400mg) every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets (1200mg) in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not take if you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or other digestive system disorder.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to aspirin or to any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. (NSAIDs)