Nurofen 200mg – 12 Coated Tablets
Nurofen 200mg Coated Tablets work where they’re needed – at the site of pain.
They quickly relieve pain, reduce inflammation and lower temperature. Always read the enclosed leaflet before use.
What are Nurofen Tablets used for?
Nurofen 200mg Coated Tablets work where they’re needed – at the site of pain. They quickly relieve pain, reduce inflammation and lower temperature.
Fast, effective relief from:
- Dental Pain
- Period Pain
- Muscular Pain
- Conl and Flu Symptoms
For oral use only.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
- Adults and children 12 years and older. Swallow 2 tablets (400mg) with water, then if necessary take 1 or 2 tablets (200mg or 400mg) every 4 hours.
- Do not exceed 6 tablets (1200mg) in 24 hours.
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days or new symptoms occur stop treatment at once and consult your doctor.
- Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200 mg.
- Excipients: Each tablet contains 116.1mg sucrose
- Tablet Core: Croscaramellose Sodium, Sodium laurilsulfate, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Colloidal anhydrous silica
- Tablet Coat: Carmellose Sodium, Talc, Acacia spray dried, Sucrose, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Macrogol 6000
- Printing ink: Black Printing Ink (iron oxide black (E172), propylene glycol (E1520), shellac)
Warning, Do not exceed the stated dose.
DO NOT TAKE!
- If you have or have ever had a stomach ulcer or othe digestive system disorder.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingrediants or to aspirin or to any othe non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. (NSAIDs)