Night Nurse – 10 Capsules
Due to danger of paracetamol toxicity we will only sell one pack of paracetamol online at a time. Should you have a need for multiple packs, please speak to our pharmacist in store!
What are they for?
Night Nurse Capsules have been specially formulated for night time use.
They quickly relieve major cold and flu symptoms, helping you to get a good nights sleep and to wake feeling better.
For the relief of:
- Aches & Pains
- Sore throat pain
- Relieves tickly cough
- Runny Nose
How to Take
Adults and Children aged 16 and over:
- Swallow two capsules just before bed time.
- Not suitable for children under 16 excwpt on medical advice.
- For special advice on medicines consult your pharmacist
- Each Hard Capsule Contains: Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10mg and Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg.
- Powder Excipients: Lactose anhydrous, Dimeticone, Colloidal anhydrous silica, Capsule Shell, Patent blue V (E131), Quinoline yellow (E104), Titanium dioxide (E171) Gelatin
- Printing Ink: Shellac, Black iron oxide (E172) Propylene Glycol
Do not Take
- With any other cold or decongestant medicine, or with alcohol.
- If you have kidney or liver problems
- If you are allergic to paracetamol, promethazine, dextromethorphan or any other ingredients.
- for persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema, or if the cough is accompanied by exxcessive phlegm, unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Consult your Doctor
- If symptoms persist. Prolonged use except under medical supervision may be harmful.
- Before taking Night Nurse Capsules if you are taking prescribes medication, under the care of a doctor or pregnant.