Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Acne Mask
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Acne Mask is a light therapy mask for people with mild to moderate acne that helps to heal existing blemishes and reduce outbreaks.
Out of stock
Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Acne Mask is an at-home phototherapy treatment for blemishes and mild acne that reduces imperfections in one simple step daily. By using a combination of blue and red lights, this mask is able to break the acne formation cycle by targeting the bacteria which induce acne crisis and by reducing inflammation. From the first week of usage you can see the results: 98% of users have fewer breakouts, 94% show a softer skin and 90% have a clear reduction in inflammation. Free from active ingredients or UV radiation, this mask uses the visible light technology that has been used for decades at the doctor’s offices in order to treat acne and help it to heal.
- Treatment for: 30 sessions;
- Skin issues: blemishes, mild acne;
- Time of application: once per day;
- Age: 13;
- Skin type: combination and oily skin;
- Main benefits: reduces acne outbreaks;
- Without: any chemicals or UV radiation.
- Blue light targets the acne-inducing bacteria on the skin in order to reduce the acne crisis;
- Red light reduces inflammation to reduce redness and bumps.
How to use
- Step 1: Cleanse the skin;
- Step 2: Put on Neutrogena Visibly Clear Light Therapy Acne Mask;
- Step 3: Activate the mask by pressing the button on the activator ;
- Step 4: Leave it on for 10 minutes – the light turns off automatically.
- For better results, use the mask daily.
- When you reach 30 sessions, you just need to replace the activator and you can still keep using the same mask.