Easofen 400mg Max Strength Ibuprofen – 24 Tablets
Easofen (Ibuprofen) is a non-prescription pain relief, available in pharmacies only. Easofen tackles your pain head on treating headache, dental pain, period pain, muscle strain and symptoms of head cold and flu. Easofen comes in 200mg
The active ingredient, ibuprofen, works to help relieve pain, inflammation and fever. Recommended for mild to moderate pain conditions including Headache Dental pain Fever Period pain Muscular strain Nerve pain Migraine Rheumatic pain Back and neck pain Can be used for the symptomatic treatment of osteoarthritis. Easofen is also used to help relieve symptoms of cold and flu. The single tablet dose means fewer tablets to swallow.
Directions For Use:
- This medication is intended for short term use only.
- The lowest effective dose should be used for the shortest duration necessary to relieve symptoms.
- Adults and children over 12 years:
- Swallow one tablet with a glass of water, with or after food.
- If further relief is required, take one tablet every four hours as needed.
- Do not take more than 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Consult a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen, or if the product is required for more than 3 days.
- If in adolescents this medicinal product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted.
- This product should be used with particular caution in elderly patients who are more prone to side effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read the accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Contains ibuprofen. Do not take in combination with any other anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using/administering this product if you or the patient have a history of, or are currently suffering from peptic ulceration or worsening of asthma due to aspirin.
- If symptoms persist for more than 4 days or if new symptoms arise, consult your doctor or pharmacist.