Calpol Sugar Free Infant Suspension with Syringe
Calpol Sugar Free Infant Suspension is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension and is used for the relief of
- Fever (Raised temperature)
- Post-immunisation fever
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Other aches & pains
- It is most suitable for babies and children from 2 months to 6 years.
- Dosing Syringe Included
|Childs Age||How Much||How Often (In 24 Hours)|
|3-6 months||One 2.5 ml spoonful (small end)||4 times|
|6-24 months||One 5 ml spoonful (large end)||4 times|
|2-4 years||One 5 ml spoonful (large end) and one 2.5 ml spoonful (small end)||4 times|
|4-6 years||Two 5 ml spoonfuls (large end)||4 times|
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist
- Contains Paracetamol: Do not give with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Wipe the plug and neck clean and rinse and dry the cap before replacing.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Each 5 ml of oral suspension contains 120 mg paracetamol.
- The other ingredients are: Maltitol Liquid, Sorbitol solution (E420) , glycerol, polysorbate 80, Acesulfame Potassium, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214), dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum and purified water. The flavouring is strawberry and colouring is carmoisine (E122).
- Each 5 ml of this product contains 2.2g of sucrose and 0.45 g of sorbitol.
- Do not store above 25 ° C.
- Store in original container.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.