Calpol Infant 2+ Months With Dosing Syringe 140ml
Calpol is suitable for babies over the age of 2 months. Calpol infant is is gentle on tummies, sugar free, strawberry flavoured medicine that comes with an easy dose syringe. Calpol Infant provides pain and fever relief for babies and infants.
CALPOL Infant Strawberry Oral Suspension provides soothing relief from pain and fever for your children, when they need it most. It starts to work on fever in just 15 minutes but is still gentle on delicate tummies. Trusted by parents for over 45 years, CALPOL Infant Suspension is gentle enough to use from 2 months. Each pack comes with an easy dose syringe. For babies and children aged from 2 months to 6 years weighing more than 4 kg and not premature. **Contains paracetamol.** Available in 60 ml and 140 ml bottles.
Cannot be sold with other products containing paracetemol.
Benefits & Features:
Calpol Sugar Free Infant Suspension is a strawberry flavoured oral suspension and is used for the relief of
- Fever (Raised temperature)
- Post-immunisation fever
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Sore throat
- Other aches & pains
- It is most suitable for babies and children from 2 months to 6 years.
Dose: For oral use only
|Age: 2-3 months||Dose|
||If necessary after 4-6 hours, give a second 2.5 ml dose|
- Do not give to babies less than 2 months of age.
- Do not give more than 2 doses
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- If further doses are needed, talk to your doctor or pharmacist
|Childs Age||How Much||How Often (In 24 Hours)|
|3-6 months||2.5 ml||4 times|
|6-24 months||5 ml||4 times|
|2-4 years||7.5 ml (5 ml + 2.5 ml)||4 times|
|4-6 years||10 ml (5 ml + 5ml)||4 times|
- Do not give more than 4 doses in any 24 hour period
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor or pharmacist
- Contains Paracetamol: Do not give with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if the child seems well. Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly.
- Wipe the plug and neck clean and rinse and dry the cap before replacing.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- As with all medicines, if your child is currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Each 5 ml of oral suspension contains 120 mg paracetamol.
- The other ingredients are: Sucrose (sugar), Sorbitol liquid (E420) liquid, glycerol, polysorbate 80, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E214), dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum and purified water. The flavouring is strawberry and colouring is carmoisine (E122).
- Each 5 ml of this product contains 0.7 g of sorbitol.
- Do not store above 25 ° C.
- Store in original container.
Always read packaging and enclosed leaflet before use.
This item is a medicine and for safety reasons our Pharmacist will review this purchase before dispatch.
To allow our pharmacist to ensure it is appropriate for you to take this medicine we will ask you to complete a form with a few simple questions. Please complete as fully as possible to ensure no delay in dispatch. This is because we take safety seriously and wish to ensure that all medicines we sell are suitable for the person it is intended for. If our pharmacist has any concerns they will contact you by phone to find out some additional information to ensure this product is appropriate for you.
If they are unable to speak to you when required, your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
We can only sell one product of this medicine per transaction. Should you have reason to require more, please call 00353 57 8661999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will have a pharmacist call you as soon as possible.